1. I’m thankful for Lolly Shea.
2. I’m thankful for my three girls, Anna Viva and Tessa
3. I’m thankful for good, good parents.
4. I’m thankful for food. Especially good food. Like stuffing.
5. I’m thankful for technology. Especially good technology. Like apps called “myfitnesspal” to help me recover from eating enough food to fertilize an entire farm. After I digest it.
6. I’m thankful for my body.
7. I’m thankful for my brain.
8. I’m thankful for cars.
9. I’m thankful for buildings, especially the house I live in.
10. I’m thankful for my clothes.
13. Modern medicine.
14. I’m thankful for music–listening to it and participating in it.
16. My friends
17. The fact that nobody will judge me for putting periods at the end of some of these and not at the end of others
18. God, and the profound relationship I have with Him, and the fact that he guides my life so obviously and with such love.
19. Jesus the Christ.
20. Modern revelation. And personal revelation. And the Holy Ghost. And scripture.
21. Being a therapist
23. Siblings. And in-laws. And other extended family who are awesome.
24. My ward. I really love my ward.
25. Facebook. I can honestly say that Facebook has changed my life.
26. My iPhone. Gosh I love my phone. So, so much.
27. People in my life who love me for who I am and accept me without reservation.
28. My journals.
29. Ice cream.
31 This blog.
32. If you are reading this, I’m thankful for you. Really truly. You. Thank you so much for reading.
Though it’s a day late, I’d love to hear something(s) you are thankful for.