Ten reasons I still haven’t lost those last 20 pounds
10. I’m just big boned.
9. Yeah, like I really want to have to buy a whole new wardrobe! (Said no gay man, ever.)
8. It’s been really cold out–way too cold to run. On my treadmill.
7. So… these:
5. Also, I’d like to cordially introduce you to:
4. It’s all muscle weight, guys. Lots and lots of lean muscle. On my abdomen.
3. Stress eating. Or eating when I’m sad. Or excited. Or bored. Or sad that I’m bored. Or bored with being sad. Or watching TV. Or breathing.
2. Sometimes my “free day” (Fridays) turns into “free days” which then devolves into a “free weekend.” And when I say *sometimes* I actually mean *every time a week contains a Friday, followed by a Saturday then a Sunday.*
and final reason I still haven’t lost those last 20 pounds?
1. Elephantitis. Probably.